You are searching about How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight, today we will share with you article about How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight is useful to you.
7 Sustainable Diet Secrets
1. Use the KISS principle, Keep It Simple Silly. The idea of simplicity when it comes to losing weight can come as a surprise because we get lost in the drama of our diet history. The do’s and don’ts of the rules, restrictions and limitations of a quick fix diet abound when we confront those extra 20 pounds and are desperate to lose them. And I know how to react in crisis mode, having been there myself one too many times.
But there is a mindset worth nurturing that will help you every day, crisis or not, to make simple changes that require almost no effort, yet benefit your bottom line, your weight. After all, weight gain comes down to a simple idea. More calories in than needed, the excess is stored as fat. It doesn’t get more complicated than that, and yet many women forget or neglect to apply the Kiss idea to their daily lives, especially when it comes to eating.
What are some ways you can use kisses as your guide. cut down on consumption, lose weight and rethink how you eat and manage your diet?
2. Try to use flexibility, be open to creativity and be willing to switch high-impact foods and drinks for lighter substitutes you can create yourself. When you decide to eat something that has a big impact, resist for a moment and ask yourself how you can tone it down, perhaps substitute or omit something, so that you can control your own story. Remember, whatever you choose to do for yourself that improves an outcome is proactive and sharpens your awareness. There are many opportunities every day to use Kiss. E.g:
3. In coffee, Frappuccino’s, Caffe Mocha, Latte’s, Smoothies, Alfredo’s, switch to fat-free milk without cream. Get just one pump of the flavored syrup, or ideally switch to the sugar-free syrup. Instead of all these high impact drinks distracting from the pure pleasure of a great tasting coffee, why not go back to the basics and add your own signature flair? Try a double espresso with fat-free foam layered all the way to the top. Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on top of the froth, a little low-fat or low-fat milk, mix and presto, a delicious, low-calorie, low-impact frothy drink. Experiment and enjoy how amazing the pure taste of coffee is when it’s not buried under other things.
Cinnamon also helps the body to regulate your intake of sugar. It helps prevent sugar spikes by moderating the release of sugar into the blood. It’s not a license to overload on sweets, it’s just a tip you need to know and use to help moderate sugar intake.
4. In drinks: Replace high-sugar sodas, shakes and juices with distilled water or plain water with lemon. Lemon naturally balances the body’s Ph levels. Try club soda, preferably salt- or sodium-free, seltzer, regular iced or hot tea with a sprig of mint or cinnamon stick, freshly squeezed carrot or freshly squeezed orange juice. Sugar-free Kool-Aid or sugar-free Lemon-Aid will work.
Important point about sugar – it’s in almost everything. Read food labels and be aware of where and how the foods you buy and eat affect your health and weight. Sodas and sodas flood your body with empty calories, carbs, and sugar, and because sodas are high in phosphorus, they tend to lower calcium levels, which weakens bones, a big red flag for women, especially over 40.
5. In fast food: You can still order a fun meal just with a slightly lighter effect. Here are some suggestions for saving calories at some of the more well-known chains.
KFC – replace fried chicken, crispy and extra crispy for grilled. The grill is delicious and saves on calories, fat and sodium. The chicken dish with corn, mashed potatoes and gravy with biscuits is just as delicious to grill and remove the gravy from the potatoes. You won’t even notice, and every little bit of calories you save helps. This includes not using butter on corn or crackers. You don’t need to because KFC has the best, sweetest corn on its own and their crackers are outstanding. These are simple adjustments that you can make that don’t affect how you experience your meal..it still tastes great and is fun to eat with a little less impact on your bottom line, calories in.
McDonald’s, Burger King, Wendy’s. Big Macs or double cheeseburgers, bacon and cheese or chicken combos can be enjoyed without bread. Yikes, am I kidding? No. Remember you are flexible, so ask for a knife and fork, toss the bread and be surprised at how easy it is to make. Or if that’s not conceivable right now for you, how about a compromise? Eat it with an open face. Throw half of the bread, the top half. Really satisfying with fewer carbs, calories and sodium. Replace fries with a salad or donate half of your order of fries to the trash if you can’t resist them without feeling deprived.
Wendy’s – instead of fries, get a baked potato and top it with some ketchup and eat it with a spoon. You will hardly notice that the “fried” is missing in the taste of all potatoes.
Remember the drill at any restaurant, fast food or at home – grilled, baked or fried to replace fried.
5. Sweets. Swap sugar-intensive desserts for fresh fruit salad or angel food cake topped with fruit. You save on calories and sugar and give your body the natural fibers in fruits. Plain yogurt, cinnamon, raisins and sliced banana work in any combination, or vanilla yogurt over angel food cake with fruit.
The amounts of sugar in foods today are amazing and startling, as you will appreciate the more you pay attention to food labels. The equation to remember is 4 sugar grams equals a teaspoon of sugar. For example, a 12 oz. can of soda has 39 grams of sugar or almost 10 teaspoons of sugar in a can. Wild Cherry soda is 42 grams or 10.5 teaspoons of sugar per Smoothies start at 30 grams and up and you’d better sit down for this one, all specialty coffees and non-whip Venti sized drinks range from 71 to 82 grams of sugar and the green tea Frappuccino Venti no whip weighs 86 grams Is that crazy? Think about and visualize 23 teaspoons of sugar before you treat yourself.
6. Flavor enhancements: Request sandwich dressings, special sauces, mayonnaise, barbeque, salad dressings, honey, butter, syrups, sauces, cheese and cream sauces by any name, including Alfredo on fettucini, benedict sauce on eggs, as a side dish. Do you think restaurants or fast food chains have a clue or don’t care if they have added hundreds of high fat, high cholesterol, high sugar, high calorie, high sodium foods to your meal? None.
These sauces etc are big on flavor and a little goes a long way. Put it lightly on the food yourself and be in control. Try it. The point is to help yourself shave off calories by doing small things that really matter and are easy to implement. It’s no big sacrifice to do anything on this list, right? Small improvements every day accumulate big rewards. Small things matter because they affect and change results over time.
These are small steps you can take every day. Add some of your own that you remember you don’t need to do without, you just have to make it smarter. Try it. If you want to learn more about smarter not harder diet tips and tricks, go to my website Diet-Bailout and sign up for a free 17 page chapter of my eBook that will change your life and your weight.
Video about How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight
You can see more content about How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight
If you have any questions about How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight
How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight
way How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight
tutorial How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight
How Much Sodium And Sugar Per Day To Lose Weight free
#Sustainable #Diet #Secrets