You are searching about How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight, today we will share with you article about How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight is useful to you.
How to Lose Pounds, Lose Weight, and Lose Fat With a Daily Power-Walking Fitness Program
Are you serious about losing weight?
Do you want to lose weight? I mean you seriously, honestly, cross-your-heart-and-hope-to-die want to lose weight and get in shape? Or do you still expect the so-called miracle-wonder diet to transform you into a new sex symbol. You know, that diet you just paid a lot of money for that you don’t follow? Do you want to be slimmer and sexier with a tight toned body? Would you like to fit back into your skinny jeans?
Of course you do. And what amazes me is that 95% of the people on earth who want to look good, be slim, toned and sexy are not willing to work for it! Do you honestly think that just watching your diet will give you a sexy figure? It won’t. It’s time to get real.
Want to be sexy? Here’s how…
Sex doesn’t come cheap. You have to work for it. You have to spend time on it. You have to want it bad. Now if you are willing to spend at least 30 minutes a day to get a slimmer, sexier, toned figure – you can do it. Your sexy toned figure starts with a 30-45 minute daily power walk and exercise program.
This is a proven fitness program I have used for over twenty years. I have taught this simple fitness program to hundreds of people over the years and it works. It’s Power-Walking with a figure-hugging, muscle-toning workout routine added.
Power-Walking is your secret weapon
Don’t brush me off just because I talk about going. Power-walking is remarkably effective. Power-walking burns calories, burns fat and slims you down. Power-walking is as good or better than jogging and running as it is easier on the knees and anyone can do it.
And no, you won’t lose 10 pounds in a week. That kind of weight loss is mostly water weight loss anyway. Fast weight loss isn’t the whip fat around your belly, or the unattractive saddlebag thighs, or that muffin-top waist. Losing fat takes time, effort and dedication.
Okay, enough of the sermon. Here’s what you need to do to lose weight and lose fat (and that muffin-top waist):
– Commit to devoting at least – AT LEAST – 30 to 45 minutes a day, every day, to power walking and exercise. What…? Don’t have time? You have to find the time…no excuses. remember, “You have to pay the price to look sexy and nice.”
– Here is power-walking in a nutshell: Go fast. Stretch out your steps. Push yourself off every step you take. Don’t join – DON’T – just slide along. Push yourself off every step. Trust me, you’ll know when you do it right.
– At first, your legs and calves will be sore and hurt. In power-walking, pain and soreness are good when you first start; it means you are doing it right.
– If at all possible, add some push-ups, sit-ups and leg lifts to your daily exercise routine. Use 15 minutes a day for exercises other than your power walking.
– Get a set of rubber resistance bands. Use them. No, you don’t need scales. I use my resistance bands every day. Resistance bands are far more effective than weights and dumbbells when it comes to toning the body. They’re easier to handle, plus when you’re done, you just toss them in a drawer, out of sight.
– Power-walk and training EVERY DAY. Make it a habit. No excuses. It is important to make this an ingrained habit. I cannot stress this enough.
– Weigh yourself every day and keep an account. Write your weight down in your calendar. Also write a “W” on your calendar for each day you walk and a “WO” for each day you do exercise. When your scale is in black and white, you can’t ignore it. Weigh every day. It is a great motivator to continue your program.
This routine works. It will burn fat and calories, muffin tops and saddlebag thighs. It will – absolutely WILL – slim you down if you are dedicated.
I think of this program as my anti-aging, staying fit, slimming and miracle program. Be sure and get the OK from your doctor before starting this or any other exercise program.
Video about How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight
You can see more content about How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight
If you have any questions about How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight
How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight
way How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight
tutorial How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight
How Much Time I Need To Walk To Lose Weight free
#Lose #Pounds #Lose #Weight #Lose #Fat #Daily #PowerWalking #Fitness #Program