You are searching about How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control, today we will share with you article about How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control is useful to you.
Getting Rid of Ovarian Cysts
The formation of cysts on the surface of the ovary is not a rare event, in fact many women can have ovarian cysts and not have any symptoms as a result. Ovarian cyst build-up is a consequence of anovulatory cycles. When the follicle does not grow sufficiently at ovulation and therefore cannot release the egg, a small cyst develops. This is a functional cyst that continues to grow under the influence of the female hormones estrogen and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) during the first half of the menstrual cycle. When progesterone is secreted by the ovary in the second half of the cycle, the cyst eventually shrinks and disappears on its own. This type of process can be repeated for the next month and a new cyst may form or the old one may continue to grow.
As the cysts continue to grow, the woman feels pain during ovulation. Some women tend to constantly produce many small cysts in their ovaries and suffer from high FSH levels and low progesterone levels. They suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome. The main problem with this condition is the inability to conceive and other unpleasant symptoms such as weight gain, mood swings, abnormal blood sugar levels and hirsutism.
A drug-free approach to this problem is always recommended, especially if a woman is trying to conceive. In many cases, natural healing methods can even prevent surgery.
What not all women know is that the main cause of ovarian cyst formation is due to hormonal imbalance caused by environmental substances called xenoestrogens.
High amounts of estrogen can affect hormonal imbalance, producing dysfunctional ovulation patterns and the formation of ovarian cysts.
Let’s learn more about things that every woman can do to avoid excess estrogen:
1. Soy foods contain phyto-estrogens that increase estrogen in the body. The only recommended type of soy products are those that are fermented.
2. Many commercially farmed animals are fed hormones to grow faster and bigger. When a woman consumes this meat or dairy products that contain high hormone levels, she will increase her changes in the development of ovarian cysts.
3. Some xenoestrogens are also present in plastic containers, which release a very potent compound that has estrogenic effects in the body when heated. Because of this, it is not recommended to heat the food in a microwave using a plastic container, glass or ceramic is always better.
4. Xenoestrogens are present in tap water. Many municipalities do not filter their water from chemical compounds. It is also not recommended to drink water that has been stored in water bottles.
5. Pesticides are another reason for these compounds. It is best to buy only organically grown fruits and vegetables.
6. Many women don’t know it, but their cosmetics, creams and shampoos contain xenoestrogen. These are parabens. It is now possible to find paraben-free personal products in the health food store.
The next step in getting rid of ovarian cysts is to take natural supplements that help the body eliminate excess estrogen and thus balance progesterone levels back to normal levels. These supplements are:
1. DIM helps break down and eliminate excess estrogen levels in the body.
2. Maca increases progesterone levels without having any hormonal properties.
3. Vitex is a natural remedy that stimulates the pituitary gland to produce luteinizing hormone (LH), which lowers FSH and increases progesterone.
4. Natural progesterone cream is another natural form of therapy that can be done instead of Vitex. This type of therapy is called bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, and it is advisable for women who have very high levels of FSH and very low levels of progesterone. It is also indicated in cases where the ovarian cyst is very large and continues to grow. Natural progesterone cream should be applied in these cases from day 8 to day 26 of the menstrual cycle. By doing this, ovulation is suppressed and the ovarian cyst has enough time to shrink as the progesterone level increases to balance the excess estrogen.
5. Castor oil pack applications are an excellent way to shrink ovarian cysts and to treat a host of other gynecological disorders involving tissue growth under the influence of the hormone estrogen. These are fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis and of course ovarian cyst formation. Applications with castor oil help to cleanse the body tissues deep inside and remove toxins.
The following steps show how to make a castor oil pack:
one. Apply a generous amount of castor oil to your lower abdomen.
b. Cover with a piece of flannel or wool.
c. Place a warm pad on top.
d. Keep the package for 45 minutes.
e. Repeat 3 times a week.
Avoid applying castor oil during menstruation or pregnancy.
6. Use homeopathic remedies to help the body in the process of reducing, shrinking and eliminating ovarian cysts. Homeopathic medicine uses highly diluted, non-toxic natural remedies that stimulate the body to heal itself. Homeopathy is very successful because it takes into account not only the local symptoms that the woman is currently experiencing, but also her past medical history and her constitutional weakness.
Many women who have used birth control pills in the past have suppressed the effect of their ovaries for many years. This often leads to abnormal ovulation leading to distorted ovary and formation of ovarian cysts. Also, many women develop ovarian cysts that are very large and very painful while taking birth control pills. This is the result of the harmful effect of synthetic hormones, which the body has difficulty converting and eliminating. In fact, it can take a woman over a year to regain full ovarian function after being on the pill. Homeopathic medicines can help women solve this problem by re-establishing fertility, hormonal balance and treating the development of ovarian cysts. This type of treatment is recommended for any woman who has or has had an ovarian cyst, but it is especially important if the woman is trying to conceive.
Video about How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control
You can see more content about How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control
If you have any questions about How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control
How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control
way How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control
tutorial How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control
How Much Water Weight Can You Gain From Birth Control free
#Rid #Ovarian #Cysts