You are searching about How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate, today we will share with you article about How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate is useful to you.
The Ten Steps on the Process of Manufacturing a Bulldozer
In line with agricultural and industrial companies, bulldozers are a prerequisite for a faster and less complicated loading of works. Through the tall establishments located in the bustling cities and the reputed business industry, behind are the raw blocks and soil worn by bulldozers. Now let’s appreciate how this useful machine is made and goes through complete machining, manufacturing and part assembly using computer aided design program which assembles and integrates the various metals and parts together to form the final product of a bulldozer.
First of all, the process of making a bulldozer goes through 10 steps, which will be discussed in a simple way so that the public can understand how this machine is made from raw materials for a loud, huge and destructive or constructive engine. The complex system and intricate assemblies start their manufacturing process on an assembly line. A sketch from technical prints and drawings taken from a computer-aided drafting (CAD) is prepared that will serve as a blueprint for the assembly of the parts. Components will undergo heat treatment, annealing or painting beforehand in preparation for submission to the main assembly line.
1. The main core, which forms the rigid inner body, is then responsible for the next assembly. It cuts and molds the steel sheet to complement the structural shape. The main purpose behind this is that it avoids high shock loads and torsional forces that will pull the dozer down due to its massive weight. In this process, the components undergo welding of steel (as for the structural skeleton); fabrication where plates are fitted into fixtures and manually or robotically welded to the stationary central casting; and cross members are also welded to support the second component of the bulldozer. The frame is then rotary sanded on all coated surfaces which will in turn be fed to the stand and main assembly line.
2. At the assembly line, the diesel engine, which is located in the front, and the transmission, which is located in the back, are assembled (the two are connected by a long shaft and supported by clutches and bearings), thus the drive unit is formed due to the long connected line of the two, with series of gears and differentials. This is bolted directly to the base of the main assembly line.
3. At the front of the bulldozer are the radiator and the hydraulic lift cylinders, apart from that, connections have been made to attach water lines from the engine. Other additional units such as hydraulic, lubrication, cooling and fuel systems are also constructed and thus the assembly will be ready to be attached directly to the engine.
4. The cab, as in array with electronic controls, is mounted on steel blocks or pads placed on dozer frame.
5. The undercarriage is mounted on the frame and mounted on the driveline.
6. Cab controls are connected to the engine and hydraulic systems.
7. The front blade is attached to hydraulic cylinders, which at one end are attached to the engine casting in front of the bulldozer.
8. When the assembly of the primary components is already assembled, several hoses, electrical wires and fluid lines are attached by assembled connections.
9. The bulldozer is then painted after completing the assembly of the necessary parts.
10. There will be additional fluids to put and bulldozer is now set to test station.
Video about How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate
You can see more content about How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate
If you have any questions about How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate
How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate
way How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate
tutorial How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate
How Much Weight 4 X 8 1 4 Steel Plate free
#Ten #Steps #Process #Manufacturing #Bulldozer