You are searching about How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold, today we will share with you article about How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold is useful to you.
Staying Fit and Motivated – 10 Ways to Keep Your Workout Routine Interesting
As a personal trainer, I am often asked how I stay focused and motivated to train every day. Is there a secret I know that other people don’t? No. Is there any fitness equipment that I have found that will help me? Not really. The truth is, despite the hype in the fitness-oriented fitness industry, you don’t need to be a regular at the gym to be fit and healthy, even though it is immensely beneficial.
While there isn’t a right answer for everyone, over the years I’ve seen some things that seem to help people more than others. I have followed a list of “top 10” ways to stay motivated and on track with your exercise routine. Hopefully you can find a few that will help you stay on track and stay in shape.
My top 10 ways to stay fit and motivated are…
1. Get an iPod and find music that you love to listen to. You can download pretty much any music from sites like iTunes.
2. Buy an outfit you would love to fit into (a few sizes smaller) and work for it! Show your partner how strong your determination and willpower are by making exercise a part of your routine!
3. Keep a fitness diary where you can write while you have the statistics of time, distance, heart rate etc. fresh in your memory. In a month’s time you will be able to feel the improvements in your statistics. This really works to keep you motivated because on any given day you may not see any real improvements in your fitness level, but over a month or two you will.
4. Get outdoors. Don’t just work out in your gym or basement. Walking/jogging/running are all much more fun in nature. Walking helps you sleep better, builds leg muscles and helps you lose weight without hurting your knees or ankles. In addition, you can burn 125 calories for every half hour you walk. If you are fit, you can choose to alternate jogging and running in the same session to provide beautiful interval training.
5. Swimming is perfect at any age and helps tone all parts of your body without affecting any of them! And it’s never too hot to swim! You can burn up to 140 calories in half an hour with moderate chest strokes. More calories are burned during backstroke. Just 20 minutes will help tone for 3 weeks time with 5-6 days a week.
6. Cycling is another great low-impact high aerobic exercise. Get off the bike to visit a friend or go shopping. It can burn up to 150 calories at speeds of 9.5 mph for a half-hour ride. Plus it’s a great cardio and lower body workout.
7. Hiking can be an opportunity to spend time with friends or family away from home. And it’s a HUGE calorie consumer – up to 200 calories or more every half hour. Some hikes are more strenuous than others. So be careful here.
8. Aerobic class works well if you are a social person. Join an aerobics class with exercises such as Step (bench), weights, Taebo, etc. built in. You can burn up to 150 – 200 calories in half an hour depending on whether your class is low or high impact.
9. Dancing is good exercise with your partner. There are lots of fun dances that you can learn, tango, waltz, swing. What a fun way to burn up to 200 calories in half an hour of fun!
10. Housework can be a blessing in disguise. Sweeping the front porch, gardening, wiping down counter tops, taking down curtains and washing them, drying and polishing furniture can burn as much as 200 calories a day… the same as jogging for 20 minutes!
Bonus tip #11. Make time: Staying fit should be a commitment to yourself and your family. Make sure you set aside a fixed time from all work to get any exercise of your choice that will help you stay fit and stay on track.
As you can see, one of the keys to staying in shape and being able to maintain a regular fitness regimen is to simply mix it up. This keeps things interesting and makes you look forward to your next workout instead of dreading it. Good luck!
Video about How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold
You can see more content about How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold
If you have any questions about How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 1293569 1
Search keywords How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold
How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold
way How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold
tutorial How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold
How Much Weight Can 2 11 7 8 Lvls Hold free
#Staying #Fit #Motivated #Ways #Workout #Routine #Interesting