You are searching about How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press, today we will share with you article about How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press is useful to you.
Big Puffy Nipples – Help and Advice From a Fitness Professional
Big Puffy Nipples [or areolae in medical terms] is one of the most common manifestations of the condition known as gynecomastia. The word itself is of Greek derivation, as many medical and biological terms are:
- ‘gyne’ = woman
- ‘mastos’ = breast.
It is quite common in men from puberty to old age and causes, regardless of the age of the individual, a lot of mental anguish and embarrassment. I know this from my work as a fitness instructor, as I’ve been involved from encouraging a guy to see his doctor to get a diagnosis through to helping a guy post-diagnosis, especially with exercise programs and nutritional advice.
I know it is difficult for many men of any age to talk about their large swollen nipples even to a fitness professional like myself, but it is so important for a client to do this because then I can help him with a specific course of action. It is essential that the client receives a professional diagnosis and any advice and encouragement from someone like myself is not only good but necessary. So I repeat…that one first thing anyone with the condition should do is make an appointment with their doctor first! I may be biased, but that one other thing a guy should do is see a fitness professional!
For the young men who have the problem, the good news is that 93% will see it disappear within 3 years once the hormones settle down. For the 7% where the problem remains, the cause will be fairly easy for your doctor to pinpoint. The remedies may well be adjustments of a dietary or lifestyle nature or medical measures to cope hormonal imbalance lying at the root of the large swollen nipples.
The two hormones involved are androgen and estrogen, where estrogen is the feminizing one and is therefore present in an excessive amount compared to the androgen hormone. In other words, the normal balance between the two hormones is disturbed.
In more mature men, several possible reasons come into play:
- Some drugs/medications prescribed for other problems can cause hormonal imbalance. Again, a doctor will be able to correct this.
- Anabolic steroid abuse will do the same. My advice is to never take such drugs in an attempt to achieve rapid muscle gains and turn a deaf ear to any of your peers who tell you that it is okay to do so. There have been many cases of bodybuilders who not only developed swollen nipples but had to resort to surgery to remove the excess growth of glandular tissue!
- Marijuana abuse will also cause hormonal imbalance, resulting in feminine breast tissue, especially under the areolae. My advice to the small number of individuals that I have encountered at the gym who smoke weed has always been to get help to quit weed. In the UK we have lots of people who can help, from doctors to specialist counsellors, and all western countries have lots of help available. For my part, I know from experience that getting a man on a regular exercise program will help enormously, as the body produces its own ‘feel good’ substances called endorphins, which help eliminate the craving for cannabis.
- Alcohol in excess will do the same. What is an excess quantity? A maximum of 25 units of alcohol per week is considered to be the safe limit for men, one unit being half a pint glass of beer/lagers or a small glass of wine. So enjoy a drink, but don’t overdo it!
- The aging process can cause a hormonal imbalance that results in gynecomastia. So everyone over 60 should be aware of this and ensure they are not overweight, do not consume too much alcohol and do regular exercise where both cardiovascular and resistance work is needed. Most gyms encourage seniors with discounted rates, so take advantage!
There are many other possible causes, some serious in themselves, where gynecomastia is an additional effect. These are covered elsewhere on my website, but the above tend to be the most common causes of large, swollen nipples.
Many men try to hide their condition by adopting bad posture, wearing baggy t-shirts, sweaters, etc. Some even spend $100 to $200 dollars [or more] on compression garments worn under them. In fact, there are literally dozens of manufacturers of such underwear! It’s your choice if you want to go this route, but my advice here is to consider these garments as a temporary measure! Here are five tips to keep in mind when shopping for compression underwear:
- Make sure the clothing is of a three-dimensional stretch type.
- Make sure the clothing is made of ‘lycrasoft’ or ‘tactel’ blends for softness and therefore comfort.
- Make sure the fabric is ‘breathable’ so that moisture can escape and air can enter.
- Make sure the fabric has an antimicrobial function built in to prevent the growth of bacteria, mildew and mold.
- Make sure the garment is of good enough quality to withstand at least 30 extreme washes.
But sooner or later remedial measures must be taken, and the good news is that there are now other drug-free, natural approaches. I’ve researched many of these over the past two years and include the best ones on my website along with a lot more information for those guys with big swollen nipples.
I hope the above help and advice is helpful to you and remember, you do does not must resort to expensive surgery!
Video about How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press
You can see more content about How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press
If you have any questions about How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press
How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press
way How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press
tutorial How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press
How Much Weight Can 60 Year Old Man Chest Press free
#Big #Puffy #Nipples #Advice #Fitness #Professional