You are searching about How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium, today we will share with you article about How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium is useful to you.
BiOrb 8 Gallon Fish Tank Review
About the BiOrb 8 Gallon Fish Tank
The BiOrb 8 gallon fish tank combines the look of a traditional fish tank with an updated hi-tech filtration system built into the aquarium. BiOrb has designed this fish bowl to incorporate more advanced aquarium features, including a sophisticated five=stage filtration system. The fish tank is made of Plexiglas acrylic and equipped with a lighting system.
What Comes with Your BiOrb 8 Gallon Tank
- aquarium biOrb 30 (8 gallon)
- 900g ceramic media
- Standard freshwater filter cartridge
- Low-voltage Air Pump
- Transformer 12v Kab
- Tap water conditioner and Beneficial Bacteria Liquid
- Printed documentation
BiOrb 8 Gallon Specifications
- Height: 16.5 inches (42 cm)
- Width: 15.7 in (40 cm)
- Weight (empty): 12 pounds (1 kg)
- Weight (full): 68 pounds (31Kg)
- Volume: 8 Gallons (30L)
- “12v transformer kab
- Two connectors (light and air pump)
- 12 month warranty
- Line voltage: 12V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz, single phase
- Maximum continuous power: 13W
- complies with UL, ULC and CE safety requirements
Aquarium Setup Options
The 8 gallon BiOrb is perfect for a variety of tank setups. Tank flexibility is one of the main strengths for fish owners looking for an aquarium that can handle a variety of setups. If you’re looking for a quick and easy aquarium setup, the BiOrb lets you keep goldfish and other cold water fish right away.
If you have tropical fish in mind that require warm water, you will want to purchase a heater for your 8 gallon BiOrb tank. BiOrb makes a Heating Pack that allows you to maintain a comfortable temperature for your tropical fish. Tropical fish you may want to consider for your tank include mollies, barbs, tetras, guppies and swordtails. A temperature between 72 °F to 78 °F (22 °C to 26 °C) will ensure that your tropical fish have the right water temperature to thrive in their new home.
The 8 gallon BiOrb can also be set up for saltwater fish. With the addition of a Heater Pack and a Marine Conversion Kit, your tank will be ready to handle a wide variety of small saltwater fish and corals.
Aquarium Care & Maintenance
When looking at the care and maintenance of the tank, the first thing to consider is the filtration system, if there is one in the aquarium. Reef One is one of the best manufacturers of filtration systems. What this means for you is less maintenance due to better water quality.
The 8 gallon BiOrb, like most Reef One BiOrb tanks, includes an excellent filtration system. The filtration system features a unique five-stage system that combines biological, mechanical and chemical filtration to ensure that your fish tank water remains clean, clear and healthy between filter cartridge changes.
Along with the stylish appearance, the design of the filtration system is very well done. The filter sits at the bottom of the tank and is barely visible, unless it’s really visible. Because the BiOrb 8 gallon is an orb, it makes the 360 ° viewing angle unobstructed.
Aquarium Design & Appearance
While BiOrb produces quality tanks and filtration systems, the aquarium display is really where the 8 gallon distinguishes itself from most of the competition. BiOrb and BiUbe tanks have become popular among celebrities, and for good reason. The tank looks great, combining a traditional fish tank shape with a modern design. While many fish tanks can be boring in design, the 8 gallon BiOrb allows you to place it anywhere, easily fitting into your living room, kitchen or bedroom without sacrificing the interior design of the area.
What’s so great about the 8 Gallon BiOrb?
- Looks great, stylish design
- Complete aquarium kits feature everything you need to set up a tank for your fish
- BiOrb 8 Gallon instruction manual including FAQs, how to and recommended fish
- Customize with different color hoods
- Biorb Plexiglas Acrylic is 10x stronger than glass
- The service kit filter system is easy to change and clean
- The 8-gallon size is larger than some fish bowls, but small enough to fit most furniture
- Versatility of use with the ability to set up cold water, fresh water or salt water
- Filtration makes maintenance easier than many similar tanks
- BiOrb’s advanced five-stage filtration system allows for a healthy and clear environment for your fish
What’s so bad about the BiOrb 8 Gallon?
- You will pay a premium for quality and design
- The size of the fish tank limits the number and size of fish
- The apparent area of the fish tank is smaller than a conventional rectangular tank due to the curved shape of the sphere.
- Sometimes water will spray through the feed hole at the top of the tank
Fish Tank Review Summary
The BiOrb 8 Gallon tank is a great choice for beginners with fish experience. With its versatility, great filtration system, clean, attractive design and small footprint, BiOrb 8 Gallon does a great job of balancing form with function. We recommend an 8 Gallon BiOrb tank.
Video about How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium
You can see more content about How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium
If you have any questions about How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium
How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium
way How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium
tutorial How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium
How Much Weight Can I Set Ontop Of My Aquarium free
#BiOrb #Gallon #Fish #Tank #Review