You are searching about How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative, today we will share with you article about How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative is useful to you.
Four Hour Body Supplements
Four Hour Body is the X Factor
Tim Ferriss took us inside the “body” version of Project Mayhem by testing all the supplements, additives, spices and chemicals to crack the weight loss code. He gave us the diet and the exercise regime, but now we come to the “x” factor “4HB” which enhances the effect of the other two components. Before presenting his findings, I recommend that you consider the effects and side effects that may result from the use of “x” elements with reference to any medications you may be taking and your own body chemistry. Consult your family doctor before trying to find out what is right for you.
PAGG it is an acronym that includes the following components, policosanol, alpha-lipoic acids, green tea flavonols, and garlic extract. Ferris’ extensive research has seen him recommend this amazing foursome as the daily supplement that provides the most powerful boost to chemically altering the way the body processes food. Policosanol is mostly derived from sugar cane and is a plant wax extract that promotes fat loss. It can be used with chromium polynicotinate and slow-release niacin to lower cholesterol.
Alpha-lipoic acids is a powerful antioxidant that facilitates the storage of carbohydrates in the muscles and liver rather than in fat tissue. It also helps restore the body’s intracellular levels of glutathione, an important antioxidant (found in small amounts in broccoli and spinach), and ALA also helps increase the body’s stores of vitamin C and E. Epigallocatechin Gallate (ECG) is the complex name for a soluble compound found in green teas with dual dietary effects. It kills mature fat cells and transfers excess carbohydrates to muscle cells instead of being stored as body fat. In addition, this very valuable compound acts against aging and inhibits the development of cancer cells. Caffeine-free green tea extract tablets are the recommended way to take this supplement. Garlic contains excessive amounts of an element called allicin, which is an excellent agent that prevents the body from regenerating fat.
Garlic can be consumed in food or pill form and is also a worthy ally in cholesterol management. So, these are the big 4 “x” elements of the “Four Hour Body” regime, and there are many others, but used in a concentrated combination six days a week (one week off every two months), these “chemical agents” “break down” the body (reduce insulin production) and increase all your other initiatives to achieve the desired result. The book gives you detailed instructions on how much and when to consume them, but basically it’s AGG (no Policosanol) before meals and PAG (no green tea supplements) before bed.
A spoonful of vinegar (or cinnamon) lowers sugar
Two of the most prominent action agents among simple food products are freshly squeezed lemon juice and cinnamon. Both of these spices reduce the GI jump when food is consumed and slow down the rate at which food is processed. Lemon juice makes it up to 10% and cinnamon up to 29%. The net result of this is very important and obvious, less insulin in your system means less carbohydrates stored as fat. The recommended dose is 3.5 teaspoons of lemon juice or 1.5 teaspoons of cinnamon before meals. It has been said that all types of vinegar have the same effect, but Ferris found no evidence of this in his experiments.
The quality of our gut bacteria has a huge impact on how our body processes food, which in turn affects insulin production and weight gain. Fermented foods are essential for the growth of “gut flora”, so a generous consumption of sauerkraut, fermented fish, kefir (goat’s or cow’s milk with good bacteria), kimchi (fermented Korean pickles made from cabbage, horseradish) and Asian foods. Kombucha tea (a hybrid of yeast and bacteria) is essential.
Prebiotics substances that promote the healthy growth of gut bacteria, such as inulin (a natural plant-based carbohydrate).
Probiotics the actual live bacteria themselves that are present in certain yogurts or mixes. Consuming both “biotics” goes a long way toward healthy digestion.
Search for minerals
4HB recommends supplementing your diet with liberal doses of potassium, calcium, and magnesium, which play an important role in maintaining optimal body health. Given that they are electrolytes, they are important in ensuring that the body’s cells can transfer material or messages from cell to cell so the body can function, so this is the type of mineral capsule to have on your shopping list.
• If you really want to eat, take a teaspoon almond oil or pure peanut butter It suppresses your hunger and improves your sleep.
• Use vanilla or cinnamon as a coffee/tea sweetener, never sugar.
• Eating slowly Reduces GI jumps, taking 30 minutes to consume each meal.
• Eating more fat with each meal also reduces GI spikes.
• Chinese Pu’er tea a fermented tea that claims to metabolize what you eat if consumed an hour after each meal.
• Naringenin a chemical in grapefruit that promotes weight loss by kicking the metabolism into overdrive. Research shows you need up to 8 cups to have an effect, so I’m looking for an alternative supplement. Also, be very careful about the effects of grapefruit on any other medications you may be taking.
• Quinoa a South American grain with vegetable properties. It has a low GI and is high in protein, fiber and vitamins, so it fills you up, but is low in calories.
• On your “fun day” you can reduce calories by consuming espresso coffee or yerba tea This ensures that the food passes through your system quickly to ensure maximum nutrient absorption.
• You can use the equivalent of the morning after pill after the morning pill Cissus Quadrangularis It is an ancient Indian plant (related to grapes) that has been used for centuries to stop the accumulation of unwanted fat. You can get it in capsule form.
• Ice baths and cold showers It is also a very effective weight loss tool. When faced with extreme cold, your body burns fat and glucose to produce heat by shivering. Constant “Arctic” torture may not be attractive, but the evidence is overwhelming. Ice exposure for up to 30 minutes daily can help with weight loss.
• DANGEROUS but effective. The ECA regimen is a daily cocktail of ephedrine hydrochloride (a traditional asthma treatment), caffeine and aspirin, which is a proven weight loss method (appetite suppressant) used by weightlifters, but it can cause very bad headaches along with other serious side effects. I’d give this a wide berth and leave it to the “heavy metal” gym crew.
Living well through chemistry
Extensive research is an important and valuable part of the “4HB” and is a crucial piece of the weight loss puzzle. But I repeat, you should carefully consider what is good for your body, because losing a few kilograms does not endanger your health. Nevertheless, Ferris “hacked” the chemistry of the human body to perfection and made some invaluable discoveries that could form the basis of weight loss programs for generations to come. These disclosures require your consideration.
Video about How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative
You can see more content about How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative
If you have any questions about How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative
How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative
way How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative
tutorial How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative
How Much Weight Can You Drop By Taking A Laxative free
#Hour #Body #Supplements