You are searching about How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu, today we will share with you article about How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu is useful to you.
It’s Cold and Flu Time Again – Boost Your Immunity with these Natural Remedies
For those who seem to catch “everything that’s going on,” cold and flu season can be a nightmare of one illness, missing work days and generally feeling bad. Do you have frequent colds that turn into coughing and respiratory problems that last for two weeks or even two months? Don’t despair. There are natural things you can do to boost your immunity, reduce the number of illnesses you get each year, and shorten the number of days you are sick.
Some natural remedies are inexpensive:
1. Adequate rest is one of the most important things for maintaining good health. Don’t let yourself down at first, especially when you’re stressed or when someone else is hurting.
2. Drink a lot of water- It keeps all the toxins and impurities flushed out of the body.
Here are some inexpensive, easy-to-find, easy-to-use natural remedies:
1. Nasal Irrigation – To prevent colds and improve allergies, try nasal irrigation-Use a cheap, light bulb syringe and a cup of warm water with a quarter teaspoon of salt or baking soda. Pour water into one nostril and let it come out the other. Repeat on the other side. Do this until the water in your cup is gone. Nasal irrigation will also reduce or eliminate sinus infections by flushing germs out of the nasal cavity.
2. Take a vitamin supplement to start each day. A good multi-vitamin is essential as well as Vitamin C (500 to 1,000 mg) and Zinc (10 to 25 mg) to help boost immunity.
3. Take Astragalus, a herbal extract that boosts immunity. Astragalus does not lose its effectiveness over time so it can be put in juice or water every day to prevent diseases.
Natural remedies include foods and teas to boost the immune system:
1. Green tea
2. Berries – Add blueberries and other berries to your diet. It is a good source of antioxidants that help boost your immune system
3. Ginger tea or candied ginger-also anti-inflammatory and good for the stomach.
If you start to feel tired, feel like you’re sick or have an illness, try these natural remedies for a few days to boost your immune system:
1. Echinacea herbal extract. Extracts or liquid forms hold their potency better than pills that differ in potency and can sit on the shelf for months. Limit your dose of Echinacea to one week each time you use it or it will lose its disease-fighting effectiveness.
2. Elderberry extract can kill viruses before they enter your body – make sure and take elderberry with some food as it can upset your stomach.
3. Fresh garlic fights and defeats viruses in the body. Make toast and butter. Put one clove of garlic through a garlic press and spread it on the toast.
4. Cayenne pepper-Chinese medicine says that if you have a cold or breathing problem, you should heat your body. Make a bowl of soup and put as much cayenne pepper as you can tolerate.
Homeopathic remedies have been around for more than 100 years and if taken at the first sign of illness, they can teach you about the severity of the symptoms. These natural medicines do not contain harsh chemicals or anything for people with allergies, Because the flu can attack without warning, it is better to have an arsenal on hand, just in case.
One of the homeopathic flu remedies is Oscillococcinum, which comes in small powder bottles. Also buy homeopathic cough syrup which is very effective. A knowledgeable health food store associate can help you choose the right homeopathic remedy for your needs.
Herbal extracts can be expensive, so shop around for the best price. For those on a budget, try growing your own herbs and drying them or buy dried herbs that are sold by the ounce and offer the same protection. You can make tea by boiling water and steeping two teaspoons of herbs for 3 minutes. Strain and drink. Fresh ginger can also be boiled in this way. If the taste bothers you, add a little honey, which provides anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal protection.
Remember, drugs may have a short-term effect by masking symptoms but many produce side effects and toxins that must be filtered through the liver. Natural remedies allow the body to heal itself with almost no side effects. Be sure to discuss the drug with your doctor if you are sick.
The time to strengthen your immune system is before you get sick because prevention is easier than treating a cold or flu if you get sick.
If you are someone who gets sick often, take a look at our overall health program. Rest, exercise and proper nutrition are the core of your health and immunity regimen. Happiness and a positive attitude also help the body to maintain health.
Here are some great recipes to pick up at the first sign of illness: http://www.path2healthyliving.com/RecipesToBoostImmuneSystem.html/
© Copyright 2006 by Joan Jones
Video about How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu
You can see more content about How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu
If you have any questions about How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu
How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu
way How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu
tutorial How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu
How Much Weight Can You Loose From Having The Flu free
#Cold #Flu #Time #Boost #Immunity #Natural #Remedies