You are searching about How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer, today we will share with you article about How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer is useful to you.
How to quit alcohol
I think I can stop drinking alcohol, sometimes I can’t drink and the thought of not drinking for a few days will make me panic. I will drink the cheapest, strongest and most tasteless alcohol, so you can see how desperate I am financially! I was addicted for almost thirty years, I started the day with a drink and the alcohol never left my system.
If you are serious about quitting, you can do it today, after reading this article, you can make a decision to quit and stop drinking.
Quitting drinking is easy, the hard part is getting motivated to do it.
How do you motivate yourself? It took me a long time to find the answer to that question. The problem is that when you become an alcoholic, you put alcohol before everything else, your family, friends and your health.
No matter how much damage addiction causes, it is your best friend and confidante, remaining faithful to the grave. Are other areas of your life trustworthy?
How can it destroy a strong relationship? You probably know how much your habit is costing you financially, physically and emotionally… but you keep drinking, where’s the logic in that? The reason you continue to drink is because your addiction has become a life instinct.
* List the negative consequences of your addiction. The first step to stopping drinking is to look at the damage your addiction is causing. Make a list of all the negative things that happen when you drink, when you put yourself or others in danger, when the lights go out, when you are embarrassed, lose control of your bladder, hurt someone or do something. regret in the morning. If you are a problem drinker, you will have a very long list. Do you want to keep adding to the list? It’s only a matter of time before you actually hurt yourself or someone else.
* Stop making excuses for your addiction. Accept the possibility that you can live without alcohol. If you really want to quit, you need to be honest with yourself, because any problems you have can be dealt with effectively without alcohol.
* Seek medical advice. If you are physically dependent on alcohol, quitting can be dangerous and even fatal. Your doctor can give you advice and medication to help you quit. You can also get an incentive to stop drinking when the Doctor reveals whether the alcohol damage is done for you. They can also arrange counseling for you and detoxification if necessary.
* Beware of Alcoholics Anonymous. Think carefully before going to Alcoholics Anonymous for help. Alcoholics Anonymous recovery statistics are not very good, the 12 step program is inflexible and will take away your personal power and identity. There is a better alternative, rational recovery (in my opinion) is by far the best option available for alcohol.
* Create an ongoing strategy and find alternatives. Abstaining from alcohol was not that difficult, because I quit, I had to face the death of a loved one and drinking alcohol never crossed my mind. I live in a house where I’m the only one who doesn’t drink (there’s always alcohol in the house). Alcohol is always around me, but luckily so are non-alcoholic alternatives. Non alcoholic beer is available in most bars and restaurants and there are many non alcoholic drinks to choose from. On Stag night, I drank orange juice and watched in amusement as my friends got very drunk and made fools of themselves while I managed to maintain my sense of dignity. (It feels great!)
* Try hypnosis and meditation. You may find it useful to write some affirmations, affirmations will be easier for you to deal with recovery. The biggest issue I have is self-confidence and self-esteem. I recommend reading “Feel the fear and do it” by Susan Jeffers. I found this book to be a lifesaver during the early stages of my recovery. I also recommend you look into cognitive behavioral therapy. I have found CBT to be an effective way to address my core beliefs about myself and life.
* Give your life purpose! If you have lived only for alcohol, there will be a big gap in your life and you may experience all the sensations that would be associated with the loss of a lover. I open myself to work and make a considerable amount of money online. I also felt a desire to help others overcome their addictions and that’s why I set up Addictvoice, I was also drawn to spirituality.
Quitting drinking will not be an easy journey, but you will be a stronger person. You will become more confident and not rely on alcohol every time you face a problem. You won’t suffer from a terrible hangover that makes you unable to face work. You will be able to control all your faculties and will not embarrass yourself in public. Close relationships will grow stronger and you will gain the respect of your loved ones. You really owe it to yourself to stop drinking, but you can only do that if you are ready to change and take responsibility for your life, and only you can do that.
Video about How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer
You can see more content about How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer
If you have any questions about How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer
How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer
way How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer
tutorial How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer
How Much Weight Can You Lose By Stopping Drinking Beer free